At CNY Karate, our goal is to remain the recognized source of high
quality martial arts training and self-development. Instruction of
the highest possible caliber, student and client service combined
with our continuous effort to improve our educational programs
insure our position as an institutional and instructional leader.
Our priority for over 45 years has been and will continue to be to
provide the best possible Martial Arts education in our children,
young adult, and adult programs. Using proven traditional martial
arts training techniques coupled with universally accepted life
skill principles, our programs develop the mind, the body, and the
spirit. In addition, we hope to provide an environment that promotes
discipline in one's self, fosters respect toward others, creates a
sense of community and encourages a high state of physical, emotional
and spiritual well being.
- Provide quality traditional martial arts training for Children and Adults.
All of our programs incorporate universally accepted life skill principles into
our martial arts instruction.
- Provide high quality instruction in traditional martial arts as well as promote
and encourage, by example, the development of life skills and positive personal development.
- Become a role model for all Martial Arts schools with similar goals and philosophies.
- Make all students feel uniquely important and include parents/guardians
(where applicable) into the instructional program. Keep parents/guardians informed
about educational goals and student progress on a scheduled basis.
- Create a successful business model in order to provide necessary resources to
upgrade and maintain our facilities to the highest degree, educate instructors,
replace worn instructional equipment, and provide innovational teaching materials and tools.
- Create forums to seek or encourage input from instructors and assistants in the name
of quality assurance as it relates to the Strategic Vision.